Finalit No. 40 Citrus Scent Cleaner (pH-neutral)
- One product for all houshold surfaces.
- Citrus Scent
- Without acid or soap, without alcohol.
- Grease absorbant.
- Slightly glossy.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No layer formation or streaks.
- Maintains the slip resistance.
Water-dilutable up to 1:100, also suitable for cleaning using a machine (no froth).
One product for all houshold surfaces.
pH-neutral, no acid, thus no loss of gloss and no destruction of the joints
- Concentration, thus cost-effective
- Water-dilutable up to 1:100, also suitable for cleaning using a machine (no froth)
- ONE care cleaner for ALL houshold materials or objects: bathroom, toilet, kitchen, marble, granite, parquet, linoleum, plastic materials, nirosta, brass, chrome, glass, TV and computer screens. Mirrors, interior and exterior car wash
- Trade and industry
- No soap, but tenside (shampoo)
- Anti-slip properties are preserved
- Does not contain alcohol
- No layer formation or streaks (no dirt trap)
- Citrus odour / grease absorber / moderate gloss
- For all impregnated surfaces
- Finalit No. 40 Citrus Scent Cleaner is biologically degradable and therefore environment-friendly
Suitable for all natural and artificial stones!
- Can be diluted up to 1:100 with water depending on the degree of soiling.
- 1 l is sufficient for 1,000 m²
Cleaning by hand:
- Dose Finalit No. 40 using the cap.
- Dilute the dosed amount with water. One container cap per 5 litre bucket of water.
- Immerse the brush or cloth in the bucket and apply.
- Squeegee off the wet floor. Vacuum off residue once a month.
Cleaning by machine:
- Approx. 0.1 litre to 1.0 litre per 100 litres of water. Clean with a white brush (machine or by hand) or white pad.
- Exposure time up to 10 minutes
- Vacuum off residue
- Finished - clean and desinfected surface!
- Extract the water used for wiping, then there will be no lime residue from dried water! Especially visible on dark floors. Use a water extractor or wipe dry.