Finalit No. 7 Graffiti and Paint Remover (acidic)
- Removes graffiti, graffiti on vehicles, graffiti on traffic signs,
- residues of adhesives, lacquer and varnish, adhesive film, car lettering,
- carpet and wallpaper adhesive, discolourations from felt-tipped pens, pencils.
Use undiluted 1 litre is sufficient for 10 m².
ATTENTION! Remove any coatings beforehand using Finalit No. 5 Coating Remover!
- graffiti on vehicles, car lettering
- graffiti on traffic signs
- general adhesive residues and carpet, including adhesive
- Lacquer and varnish residues
- discolourations from felt-tipped pens, pencils
For all natural and artificial stones!
ATTENTION! Finalit No.7 may have a caustic effect on polished soft stone (e.g. marble, limestone)!
You need to make your own tests.
- Use undiluted
- 1 kg is sufficient for 10 m²
- Where possible, heat the surfaces to be treated
- Apply using a sponge, brush or scraper
- Exposure time approx. 5 – 60 minutes, then rub off or remove the coating using a scraper
- Then thoroughly rinse with water
- Clean surfaces as well as tools with Finalit No.1 Intensive Cleaner
- In special cases, it may be necessary to allow for a longer exposure time or to clean a second time. When removing graffiti on painted surfaces, the maximum exposure time is 30 seconds.
- You need to make your own tests!
- Graffiti removal and then cleaning, remove any rust discolouring with No. 12
- Graffiti on vehicles, car lettering, exposure time max. 3 minutes
- Graffiti on traffic signs, the maximum exposure time is 20 seconds in order not to damage the reflective film
- General adhesive residues and wallpaper including glue, exposure time up to 12 hours
- When removing graffiti on painted surfaces or film, the maximum exposure time is 30 seconds
- For the removal of adhesive residues on glass, paint, Plexiglas